Card-fi-copy is an application that allows you to copy pictures and videos from a
Transcend Wi-FI SD or
Toshiba FlashAir Card
over your local network to your PC. The files will not transmitted over a server in the Internet.
The transfer will take place only in your local network. All you need is the Wi-Fi SD card, a functioning Wi-Fi network, a Windows or Mac PC and Card-Fi-Copy.
Functions at a glance:
- Automatic copying of images, videos, etc..
- Image preview for JPEG images with automatic
Rotate the images (portrait / landscape)
- Creating subfolders (such as year/month/day or source directory),
depending on the file creation date
- Recognize the IP address of Wi-Fi SD Card on the network
- Read the source directories on the SD card
- Recursive scan in the source folder
- Copy new records or at intervals
- Automatic reconnect and download after disconnect
- Automatic start of the software with Windows
- File filter (JPEG / movies / misc.)
Picture gallery Windows version:
Picture gallery Mac OS X version: